Video Audition Form
Please fill out the form below to register for a video audition. Deadlines are different depending on the round you select. (Round 1 – 4/30,Round 2 – 5/22, Round 3 – 6/19, Round 4 – After 6/19, videos processed based on orchestra availability through August). Due to the high volume of videos, we may need to delay your results or ask for a resubmission if the videos don’t meet the below requirements, so please follow them as closely as possible.
Important points to remember:
- Make sure that your entire upper body as well as your two hands are clearly visible.
- Label all files with your name, your desired group, instrument, and piece. For example – John_Doe_Philharmonic_violin_etude
- All files should be mailed to or shared with firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded to a service like Youtube. Deadlines are different depending on the round you select.
- Ensure that you make the file public or remove any privacy permissions on cloud services before you send or share it.
- Break your audition into multiple files of manageable size.
- Remember to submit all requirements (minus sight-reading) for your desired group. (Requirements located on bottom half of this page).